or over 30 years, the physicians at Andover Eye have provided the most trusted eye care in the Merrimack Valley. Our accomplished specialists combine the close attention of a local eye care practice with the leading-edge eye care standards of the world's top ophthalmic research centers.
Our independent physicians provide unparalleled patient care because they are:
- Senior physicians with decades of experience treating patients
- Clinical research scientists who conduct leading-edge research through major research centers, including the Schepens Eye Research Institute and the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Professors of ophthalmology who teach at the country's top medical schools, including those at Boston University, Tufts, and Harvard
- Internationally recognized speakers on the latest advances in ophthalmic research
- Contributors to the standard medical textbooks in the field of ophthalmology
Andover Eye is your link to a world-class cadre of ophthalmic sub-specialists who are experts in cataracts, glaucoma, dry eye, and macular degeneration. We will direct you to the most appropriate sub-specialist based on your individual diagnosis, ensuring that you receive the best possible care for your condition.
Our convenient location in the Doctors Park II medical complex offers easy traffic-free access with ample parking right at our front door. We invite you to schedule your appointment today at 978-475-0705.